There are specific code of conduct(s) to be followed by the students. Every student upon first admission in the college is oriented and calibrated towards them.
Code of Conduct for Students:
- Students are to adhere to the timetable
for attending classes and extra-curricular activities
- Students’ attendance in all major
College Functions is strongly encouraged
- Students are to respect the rights and
dignity of every teaching and non-teaching staff member.
- Students are to obtain clearance from the
College before the University examination.
not attending classes for more than a week are to inform the Teacher In charge
about the reason for their absence.
- Students are to carry their Identity card
inside the campus.
- Students are to help to keep the campus
neat and clean. Spitting, smoking and littering in the campus should be
avoided. Students should not misuse items of property on the campus
- Students should not indulge in any kind
of ragging, harassment of any kind towards their peers.
- Use of Mobile phones
during lectures is strongly discouraged.