* College students have access to incubator center setup under the aegis of department of Higher Education at Dronacharya Govt. College, Gurugram. Plenty of students are benefited by the initiative. The team from the center regularly conducts orientation workshop/training in the college also.
* Women Cell and NSS Units of Govt. College for Girls, Sec-14, Gurugram in collaboration with SACC incubation Centre started seven day workshop for Skill development of students on 23rd May under the chairmanship of Dr. Ramesh Garg (Principal). During this Camp following sessions were done in last six days.
1. Day 1- Goal setting by Parul siddique, founder of Career Apna.
2. Day 2- Ekarma- an initiative by DGHE for skill development of students by Mr. Danish Akhtar and
3. Day 3- Story behind Start Up’s and Canva painting by Miss Smriti Sharma, Head SACC incubation
4. Day 4- Market Research by Kanika , Consultant Outreach, SACC.
5. Day 5- Interaction with Young entrepreneurs “Question- Answer” round by Young Entrepreneurs
6. Day 6- Revision of learnings and Smart goal setting By Ms. Smriti Sharma
On Last Camp a session on “Public speaking and problem Solving was done by Ms. Smriti Sharma and her team. In this session students shared their ideas about Start Up and what challenges they are facing while thinking about it and most interesting part of it was that they were answered by young entrepreneur of SACC incubation centre. Almost 200 students attended this camp regularly and got benefitted. All these students were given certificates and sincere students were rewarded by SACC Incubation centre. The event was graced with the presence of Members of women cell and Program officers of NSS.
Monthly Impact Report of Incubation cum Center of Excellence