* Dr. Prachi Gupta from Department of Biotechnology Published research paper entitled “Efficient and modified 2-NBDG assay to measure glucose uptake in cultured myotubes” in International Peer-reviewed journal, Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods, 2021, 107069, ISSN 1056-8719, (Impact Factor 2.252)
* Dr. Sudesh Kumari from Department of Mathematics, published papers in the following journals
Novel Fractals of Hutchinson Barnsley Operator in Hausdorff G-Metric Spaces, Poincare Journal of Analysis & Applications, 7(1), 99–117, 2020, ISSN 2349-6797. (Scopus)
Dr. Chhavi Mangla from Department of Mathematics has been awarded with Ph.D. with Topic “Optimization Techniques for solving non-linear equations using soft computing techniques” from Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on 09-07-2020.
A novel four-step feedback procedure for rapid control of chaotic behavior of the logistic map and unstable traffic on the road, Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, 30, 123115, 3 Dec. 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0022212 (SCI Expanded), (Web of Science), (Scopus) (Impact factor 3.642 (Thomson Reuters))
A Novel Epidemic Model to Analyze and Control the Chaotic Behavior of Covid-19 Outbreak, Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Bra¸sov Series III: Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Vol 13(62), No. 2, 479-508, Jan. 2021, ( ISSN 2065-216X). (Scopus)
A Study on the Stability and Convergence Aspects of Logistic Map Using Iterative Procedures in Advanced Engineering Research and Applications, Research India Publications, Vol. XII, 2019, ISBN No. 978-93-89116-39-7.
- DR. JYOTI SOLANKI from DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION published following RESEARCH PAPERS
Paper published in Elementary Education Online “ Continuous and Intermittent Aerobic Training Repercussions on Psycho-Physiological Parameters in Adult Male” ISSN:- 1305-3515, volume 19, Issue 2,pp-1353-1363, 2020 (Scopus Indexed)
Paper published in Elementary Education Online “ Perceptive of Indian Students on online learning in the wave of Global Pandemic-Covid 19” ISSN:- 1305-3515, volume 19, Issue 2,pp-1364-1380, 2020 (Scopus Indexed)
Published a book titled as “A Text Book on Health & Physical education”, ISBN: 978-93-5510-002-3 (2020)
- Bhagyashree Dutta from Department of Chemistry Published paper in January 2021 “Limonoid biosynthesis 3: Functional characterization of crucial genes involved in neem limonoid biosynthesis” Date, B., Thulasiram, H.V.et. at. Phytochemistry, 2021, 184, 112669.
- Dr. Archana Hooda and Ms. Veena Sindhu from Deparetment of English jointly published paper in Research Journal of English Language and Literature (RJELAL) Vol.9 Issue 2. 2021(April- June). Title of the paper is “ Portrayal of India of 1950’s in Mira Nair’s Miniseries A Suitable Boy”.
- Dr. Suman from Department of Zoology has published paper “Does human serotonin-1 A receptor polymorphism (rs6295) code for pain and associated symptoms in fibromyalgia syndrome?” in Journal “Reumatismo” 2021 with ISSN No 2040-2683
- Priyanka from Home Science Department has published following papers
1. Title of the paper - a study on the preference of recreational spaces by employees in IT sector: special reference to Gurugram in Journal “Shodha Sarita ( international)” in oct - December 2020 ISSN number: 2348 - 2397
2. Title of the paper : A study of coping strategies adopted to reduce stress by employees in IT offices : special reference to Gurugram in Journal “The Indian Journal of Home Science “ July 2002 ISSN number - 0970 2733
Received University Award in appreciation of devoted services in the field of Youth Red Cross for the year 2018-19 on 5th November 2019 by Vice-Chancellor, MDU, Rohtak.
Presented a paper entitled “Environmental Impact of Biomedical Waste” in multi-disciplinary National Seminar on ‘Environmental Impact of Today’s Science and Social Arts on Our Civilization’ held at Dronacharya Government College, Gurugram, Haryana on 23rd January 2020.
Presented a paper entitled “A natural red pigment against environment potent carcinogen (Nitrosamine)” in multi-disciplinary National Seminar on “Environment Impact of Today’s Science and Social Arts on Our Civilization’ held at Dronacharya Government College, Gurugram, Haryana on 23rd January 2020.
July – 2019
Dr. Suman of Zoology department published a paper entitled “Can aberrant spinal nociception be a marker of Chronicity of pain in Fibromyalgia?” in Journal of Clinical Neuroscience (2019:65:17-22)
Dr. Suman of Zoology Department published a paper entitle “low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation as a therapeutic intervention in chronic tension type headache” a randomised control pilot study in Indian Journal of Medical Research (ISO (1):101-105)
8 November 2019
Dr. Suman form zoology department presented paper in National Conference on multidisciplinary approach in Science: Present trends and Future prospects (NCMAS 2019) organised by IB PG college Panipat. Haryana title of the paper was “Repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation in reducing chronic widespread pain and associated symptoms in Fibromyalgia syndrome”. She secured second position in oral presentation.
13 November 2019
Rakhee Chauhan, Dr. Suman and Shweta Yadav from Zoology Department participated in one – day National inter Disciplinary Seminar on Sahitya Samaj or Media organised by Government College for Girls sector-14 Gurugram.
2nd – 7th December 2019
Dr. Suman from Zoology Department attended 6 days workshop and training on “Chemical and Industrial Disaster Management” organised by Haryana Institute of Public Administration Gurugram.
12th – 15th December 2019
Dr. Suman from Zoology Department acted as resource person in the workshop on “Advanced Techniques in Physiological Advances for SAARC Nations” organised by AIMS New Delhi.
19th December 2019
Dr. Suman from Zoology Department acted as resources person in the preconference workshop on “Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to treat chronic pain” organised by AIMS New Delhi
24 December 2019
Mrs. Manisha Sharma from Zoology has published a paper titled “Prevalence of HPV infection in reproductive aged females in Delhi NCR Region” in Journal of Chemical Epidemiology and Global Health: Elsevier (2019.12.012).
9th January 2020
Mrs. Manisha Sharma from zoology published a paper titled “Knowledge and Awareness Regarding HPV Infection and PAP Smear Screening in Reproductive Aged Females in Delhi NCR rural region” in Journal Indian Journal of Gynaecologic Oncology: Springer (2020) 18:20.
18th January 2020
Mrs. Manisha Sharma from Zoology department participated in one-day National inter disciplinary seminar on “Hindi Sahitya Ke Vividh Vimarsh:Samajik Sarokar” organised in Government College for Girls, Sector-14 Gurugram.
22 January 2020
Dr. Suman from Zoology department attended One day conference on “Strategies to Make Drug free campus”. Haryana State Higher Education Council, Sector-14, Panchkula, Haryana.
6 February 2020
Dr. Suman from zoology department attended One day workshop on “To assess and accredit institutions of Higher Learning for NAAC grading”. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana.
Mrs. Rakhee Chauhan and Dr. Suman from Zoology department accompanied students to Surajkund mela, Faridabad.
18th February 2020
Mrs. Shalini Yadav from Zoology Department attended National Seminar on “ICT in education sector Implications and Challenges” organised by Govt College, Narnaul (Haryana).
23 – 24th February 2020
- Dr. Suman from Zoology department attended and presented poster on the topic “Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex reduces Pain and Associated Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Syndrome” in International Summit on Women in STEM, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Chhavi Mangla from Dept. of Mathematics submitted her thesis, titled as “Optimization Techniques for solving Non-Linear Equations using Soft Computing Techniques” under the supervision of Prof. Musheer Ahmad and Prof. Moinuddin at Department of Applied Science and Humanities, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi on 30-09-2019.
Delivered talk on “Fractals and Chaos Theory: A brief Introduction and Development” in Scientific Seminar of Mathematics and Computer Science organized by Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania on 11-05-2021.
Multi fractals of Generalized Multivalued Iterated Function Systems in b-Metric Spaces with Applications, Mathematics Sept. 2019, 7, 967; doi:10.3390/math7100967. (SCI Expanded), (Web of Science), (Scopus) (Impact factor 2.258 (Thomson Reuters))
Bifurcation Analysis of Logistic Map Using Four Step Feedback Procedure, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 9 (1), 704-407, 2019, ISSN 2249-8958. (Scopus)
Graphics for Complex Polynomials in Jungck-SP Orbit, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 49(4), 568-576, 2019, ISSN 1992-9986. (Scopus)
Controlling the Chaos of logistic Map Using Switching Strategy, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 9 (2), 515-518, 2019, ISSN 2249-8958. (Scopus)
Dynamics of superior fractals via Jungck SP orbit with s-convexity, Annals of the University of Craiova, Mathematics and Computer Science Series, 46(2), 344-365, 2019, ISSN 1223-6934. (Web of Science), (Scopus)
Convergence Analysis of Algorithms for Variational Inequalities Involving Strictly Pseudo-Contractive Operators, Poincare Journal of Analysis & Applications, 2019(2), 123-136, ISSN 2349-6797. (Scopus)
On the construction, properties and Hausdorff dimension of random Cantor one pth set, AIMS Mathematics, 5(4), 3138–3155, 24 March, 2020, (ISSN 2473-6988). (SCI Expanded), (Web of Science), (Scopus) (Impact factor 1.427 (Thomson Reuters))
Chapters Published in the books
* A Study on the Stability and Convergence Aspects of Logistic Map Using Iterative Procedures in Advanced Engineering Research and Applications, Research India Publications, Vol. XII, 2019. ISBN No.978-93-89116-39-7
* Rishi Pal, Sneh Lata Goyal, Ishpal, Smriti Sharma: Efficient room temperature methanol sensors based on polyaniline/graphene micro/nanocomposites, Iranian polymer journal, 2020.
* Smriti Sharma, Sneh Lata Goyal, Rishi Pal: Study of DC electrical properties of iron oxide doped polyaniline,2019.
* Rishi Pal, Sneh Lata Goyal, Smriti Sharma: Facial synthesis of polyaniline and its nanocomposites for room temperature methanol sensors, 2019.
DR. JYOTI SOLANKI
Paper published in International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health
“The benefit of Yoga: A review” ISSN: - 2394-1685, volume 6, Issue 4, Part-A, pp-1-04,2019
Paper published in International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health “Ramification of isochronal aerobic training on vital capacity, peak flow rate and body mass index” ISSN:- 2394-1685, volume 6, Issue 1, pp- 143-147, 2019.
Ms. Anita (Geography Department) in 2019-2020
Two Chapters in two separate Books
One research article in Journal.
One first best paper award in national level conference
Department of commerce
Name: Ms. Naina Vohra
Research paper 1 – Relationship Between Company characteristics and Divided policy.
In journal of advanced and scholarly research in allied education
Awarded – 01 March 2019
Research paper 2 –Review of literature management of earnings in the corporate sector in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
In journal of advanced and scholarly research in allied education
Awarded- 01 February 2019
Name: Ms. Pooja Singh.
Personal Achievement during 2019-2020: Completion of Ph.D.
University: OPJS, Churu, Rajasthan
Topic: A Study of Inorganic Nanoparticles in Layers Thin Solution with New Techniques.
Duration of Ph.D. : Feb 2016 to Feb 2020.
Papers published :
Paper-1: A Study of Metallic Inorganic Nanoparticles in Layers and Its Characterization (Airo International Journal, March 2018).
Paper-2: Study the Formation of Inorganic-On-Organic Thin Films and Typical Synthetic Methods for NPS (Research Review Journals, Feb 2019).
Department of Mathematics
Dr. Chhavi Mangla, Extension Lecturer
Mangla, C., Ahmad, M. & Uddin, M. Optimization of complex nonlinear systems using genetic algorithm. Int. j. inf. tecnol. 13, 1913–1925 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-020-00421-z (SCOPUS INDEXED) (Accepted on 23 Jan’ 2020)
Dr. Prachi Gupta
Published research paper entitled ´S-allyl Cysteine: A Potential Compound Against Skeletal Muscle Atrophy” in International Peer-reviewed journal BBA- General Studies (impact factor 3.6)
Published a chapter in a book entitled “Microbial Enzymes and its Applications: Bacterial Calpain as a Possible Member of GRAS Family in Meat Industry” Chapter 2 in Book entitled “Microbes for Humankind and Application” 2020 Daya Publishing House®, A Division of Astral International Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi – 110 002.
Dept of English
Priyanka Redhu Year :2019
Published chapter in a book
Name of the chapter :
Enhancing Language Competence through Language Lab : An Attempt to Constructivist Approaches in Teaching
Name of the book - CONSTRUCTIVIST APPROACHES IN LANGUAGE TEACHING
ISBN : 978-93-88669-73-3
Dept of English
Ms Veena Sindhu published research paper entitled, “Victimization of women in Khaled Hosseine’s Novel A Thousand splendid Suns” in IJELLH Vol.7, Issue 7, July 2019.
1. Presented a paper in one day National Seminar at Shaheed Udham Singh Government
College, Matak Majri (Indri, Karnal) on Oct.5, 2019.
2. Published a research paper in Our Heritage Journal on “ Impact of Demonetisation on
Indian Economy” Vol. 68 Issue 1, January 2020, ISSN: 0474-9030
3. Presented a paper in one day National Seminar at Government College, Narnaul on
Feb. 18, 2020.